Pages

July 7, 2014

Green

I've been in hiatus for a while in my Captured Moments post. In order to get back on track, I set a challenge for myself this week. I will try to post different photos with a theme - COLORS. To start, I choose GREEN for Monday.

"Green is the prime color of the world,
and that from which its loveliness arises."
- Pedro Calderon de la Barca

The Green Sepal

A sepal remained after all the petals of a gumamela (hibiscus) fell off.
"Never stay up on the barren heights of cleverness,
but come down into the green valleys of silliness."
- Ludwig Wittgenstein

The pointer
This is one of the photos that was erased when I forced to reformat my netbook. Good thing that there is still a copy of it in the memory card of my SLR.

Can you guess the color for tomorrow's challenge?

No comments:

Post a Comment